Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Legal 1000 capacity warehouse rave in Dublin....where and when?

Options
  • 24-08-2007 8:36pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,584 ✭✭✭

I was just listening to that freaks on Friday show on FM104, the DJ said that he would be giving away free passes to, well, whats described in the title, a legal 1000 capacity rave in a warehouse sometime in September. Unfortunately thats all he said, he said that the rest of the details were to follow next week.

Anyone have any idea when its on, where its on, and where to buy a few tickets?

Unfortunately Ive a bad feeling it will fall sometime between September 8th (I turn 21 on Sept 8th-into-September 9th at midnight, the one and only reason I am not going to Planet Love in Fairyhouse is that I would miss the Slovakia match if I did) and September 16th (Sept 11th to 16th Ill be in Prague for the match on Sept 12th, gwan the **** boyz :D )

You born in the late 60s to late 70s ****ers are lucky :D My rave experience has consisted of "forbidden Kildare music thing" dance arena in 2004, a few Godskitchens and the "forbidden festival 2005" car park rave with soe mad cnut blasting tunes out of the back of a ford transit at 3am after Produgy :D (the dance tent in 05 was ****ing brutal, after it i wouldnt listen to Morillo if you paid me)

Comments

Advertisement