Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

naruto manga 367 !!!!!!!!!!!

Options
  • 25-08-2007 12:06am
    Registered Users Posts: 4,227 ✭✭✭

wow if anyone has not read this do so fast!!!

..............................................................................................
    ...............................................................................................
    ..................................................................................................
    .................................................................................................................
    yami is narutos dad and his mom is from the rain village.i would say pen is naruos unkel.jaira is so gona die but he is gona go out with a boom of some sort(the way the text is it sound like he has something up his sleleve) and finnally saskue ,i personaly dont think he will fight itachi and they will some how goin an allience and fully take out the hidden villigaes.

so what do all you think

ps:sorry bout the ****ty spellin ina rush.

Comments

• Subscribers Posts: 9,716 ✭✭✭CuLT

I edited your post because the spoilered text was showing up in the thread-view preview. I'm glad I don't give a rats about Naruto because that seems like a pretty big spoiler.

• Registered Users Posts: 697 ✭✭✭Saruwatari

Oh god, this can't be a good thing. It only increase that show's hype times hundred. Damn, will this fad never freaking end?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,373 ✭✭✭The guy

It was a big surprise, it's about time to getting some good progress in Naruto, I hope it ends soons.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,296 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

God almighty is that show still going:rolleyes: ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 189 ✭✭RetroRainbow

My two cents-
    I wasn't suprised at all.
    There's been a lot of speculation about ole Yondy, but 90% of the fandom thought he was Naruto's dad. I didn't think much about it, just saw the signs- ("Forgive me, Fourth!", etc.) more into the whole 'Tobi is Obito' idea, myself.
    Revealing his mom was a bit suprising, but not all that much.
    What suprised me is how rushed this last arc has been. Introducing Pein AND Blue Hair? Then the whole 'Yondy is Naruto's dad' and 'Sasuke and Itachi meet' only a few chapters later? Methinks Kishi is trying to end it quick enough. I say this time next year Naruto will be long over.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,759 ✭✭✭alastair_doom

Jeez.. you think they would have told Naruto who his dad is.

But I still cant believe everyone would treat the son of the forth that way. Unless the people didn't know.. but then why would they keep that a secret, and let Naruto be tormented by everyone for 14 years.

And Ero Senin, he said he thought of the Fourth as a son, yet he apparently totally ignored the Fourths son till he was 14!!!

Hopefully theres some reason for this, other than everyone in the village being an a**hole.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 189 ✭✭RetroRainbow

Makes me lol thinking of your dad putting a demon into you.

Advertisement