Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Bioshock - whats the fuss?

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,267 ✭✭✭mcgovern

erm... I think he was just messing, highlighting what a good game it is!

I've seen the blog you are talking about, very funny stuff!

I'm gonna pick this game up at the weekend

He was spamming/advertising since he posted similar in another thread and the link is to his blog. Grand total of 4 posts also...

On topic, any rumours of DLC yet? Seemingly some new plasmids on the way (teleportation for one).

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,561 ✭✭✭GrumPy

Anyone know if there is a way of actually checking how many audio diaries you have found?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,742 ✭✭✭Branoic

mcgovern wrote:
    Seemingly some new plasmids on the way (teleportation for one).

You mean the teleportation plasmid isn't in the retail game? That kinda sucks - it was talked about an demonstrated in one of the walkthrough demonstration videos as though it were part of the regular game. No mention of it being DLC though.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,561 ✭✭✭GrumPy

Only missing two acheievements... really fcking annoying. Got to the end thinking I had all the audio diaries, backtracked to one I remember forgetting, got it, and no achievement, must have missed at least one more!! :(

Finished it on normal, hard, and I guess I will play on easy to try get the blasted 122 audio diaries, would love to know how many I got on the previous two play throughs.

• Registered Users Posts: 733 ✭✭✭Ronan

It is a good game, no doubt about it. But I found it very tedious and repeatative towards the end, which IMO doesn't make it a classic.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 677 ✭✭✭The_Scary_Man

Just finished playing it. I've been playing games for a long time now and this is up there with the best I've ever played. Beautiful environments, brilliant gameplay and unbelieveable audio.

I haven't been wowed by a game like this since I first played Half Life. Fact!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 5,175 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Moon

Only missing two acheievements... really fcking annoying. Got to the end thinking I had all the audio diaries, backtracked to one I remember forgetting, got it, and no achievement, must have missed at least one more!! :(

Finished it on normal, hard, and I guess I will play on easy to try get the blasted 122 audio diaries, would love to know how many I got on the previous two play throughs.

If you go to the map you can scroll through to your audio diaries to see which ones you've got and need to get! Do a wiki search on the game and you'll see a list of audio diaries there! Just a matter of ticking which you've got and which you need. WOOP 1000 points for me :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 30 alanmurphy88

What a brilliant game. I've been playing it for the last week. truly amazing. i haven't been this in to a game since resi 4. My aunt got me the limited edition as a suprise present so now I have two copies so if anyone is interested in buying a copy?

Advertisement