Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Server

Options
  • 25-08-2007 8:22am
    Registered Users Posts: 597 ✭✭✭

hey any one on the Eu pvp server burning legion?, too many polish and turkish i need some irish to talk to ffs! =D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,149 ✭✭✭ZorbaTehZ

I've got my small level 20 mage on it - but idd, way too many polish people for my liking, getting random pms in polish sux. Rarely play him any more either tbh though mate.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,614 ✭✭✭BadCharlie

Come to Alonsos server :). Its a server with mostly english speaking people. If your on the hord side you could join up in the same guild im in.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 408 ✭✭Chada

Hey mate,

yeah me and some irish guys play on eu BL.

We are in a guild called Booze, which has just dropped curator in Kara.

Whisper for an invite if you fancy playing with us. Try sykth or archani they are my 70 chars. (we are horde btw)

• Registered Users Posts: 636 ✭✭✭Absolute Zero

Chada wrote:
    Hey mate,

yeah me and some irish guys play on eu BL.

We are in a guild called Booze, which has just dropped curator in Kara.

Whisper for an invite if you fancy playing with us. Try sykth or archani they are my 70 chars. (we are horde btw)

Hey Chada, thanks for the guild invite ,but i am currently playing a 51 human pala, and dont have time to re roll an horde character and get him to any sufficent level, but its cool to know there is some irish on the server , i got a 65 orc lock and 60 gnome rogue on Silvermoon server too if any ones on that,

also if there is any alliance irish people, my guild Brute Force is recruiting all people for Pvp , we currently have 2 irish players, and 17 others , a few english, swedish and dutch. BTW this is miece16 just signed in on a different account.

Advertisement