Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

GPS Galway

• 25-08-2007 9:49am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 89 ✭✭

Where would you buy GPS in Galway city?
    I know Currys, PC World - anywhere else?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,937 ✭✭✭dingding

Is there a Halfords, Maplin (in the retail park behind the G hotel) stock them also.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 89 ✭✭TT&TO

got a Medion Go Pal basic for €99.97 :D in PC world - magic, but last one apparently.
    It can't find my bro's house in Limerick and it has been built for 5 years but found new estates in Ennis.
    Navteq maps too.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 570 ✭✭✭stevecrow74

i have the latest maps for route66 mobile... extremely upto date except ennis bypass/gory bypass.. but strangely has housing estates that are still being built down in tramore(waterford) , map quality is excellent though..

also have garmin mapsource with version 9 maps. also good quality with all back roads included(even the ones with grass growing down the middle)

bit off topic i know cos i got it online.. maplin is down wellpark retail center

Advertisement