Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

New GTI

Options
  • 25-08-2007 1:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,081 ✭✭✭

Came across this earlier..

GTI w12 650bhp

Thought it was very concepty and possibly a photoshop job until I looked at the video. Once your done with the video though there are loads more you can look at. Looks good!:eek:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,248 ✭✭✭Plug

su_dios wrote:
    Came across this earlier..

GTI w12 650bhp

Thought it was very concepty and possibly a photoshop job until I looked at the video. Once your done with the video though there are loads more you can look at. Looks good!:eek:
    Thats been there for a good while. The same engine from the bently this one ha s a Bi-turbo. Theres a 1050HP golf even more powerful than a BUgatti veyron.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,081 ✭✭✭su_dios

Is it just an experiment then or is this a possible runner for the new gti?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,248 ✭✭✭Plug

Just a technical exersice, don't be getting excited it won't be coming to VW dealer near you:p

• Registered Users Posts: 3,193 ✭✭✭Andrewf20

I read in a mag that theres no plans to put it into production.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,747 ✭✭✭Wez

Ah, the auld golf w12, it has two V 6's in the back, aswell as being a bi-turbo!! An absolute monster!

There are some vids of it on youtube, the sound off it is sexual!

They're planning on making a concepty 100 of them, supposed to retail at £125,000 Sterling a pop! Worth it imo! :D

• Advertisement
Advertisement