Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Post From Trinity

Options
  • 25-08-2007 2:00pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 93 ✭✭

Any get that orientation pack yet??? im still waiting!!

and ne doing TRO32??

Comments

Trinity starts in 5 weeks time. It's a loooong long away, but I expect it to be in the post shortly.

And you might find more people doing Engineering in the TCD forum. Finally, I just finished Engineering, it's tough at times but good.

• Registered Users Posts: 442 ✭✭Papillon87

It will come eventually...get used to waiting! Trinity administration is, eh, shall we say, not the most efficient! Welcome btw.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13 moyne

I'm doing TR032.. That's engineering, right? :D Can't wait! And I haven't gotten anything from Trinity yet either though, but i heard they were quite slow at that sorta thing. But as Myth says, we don't start back yet for another while.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,504 ✭✭✭Nehpets

moyne wrote:
    I'm doing TR032.. That's engineering, right? :D Can't wait! And I haven't gotten anything from Trinity yet either though, but i heard they were quite slow at that sorta thing. But as Myth says, we don't start back yet for another while.

I'm waiting too! I'm doing TR033. One better ;)

Tbh, it's not that I'd call it slow (in this regard anyways, and I've had a LOT of experience with TCD Admin!) but there are, as I said, 5 weeks or more to wait 'til you start, so there really isn't much of a rush.

To keep you satisfied, have a looksee at the orientation website yonder: http://www.tcd.ie/orientation/week01.php

• Advertisement

Nehpets wrote:
    I'm waiting too! I'm doing TR033. One better ;)

CS was my second CAO choice. I wasn't really sure which I'd be more interested in. went for engineering in the end.. Hopfully I'll enjoy it ;)

Again butting in, if you dislike your course you can apply for a transfer. If you are thinking about going this route, meet up with your tutor (which, really, you should do anyways just in case) and/or contact the SU Education Officer (education@tcdsu.org) who should be able to point you in the right direction. I think the first deadline for transferring is the 20th of October, or whenever the end of that week is.

Myth wrote:
    Again butting in, if you dislike your course you can apply for a transfer. If you are thinking about going this route, meet up with your tutor (which, really, you should do anyways just in case) and/or contact the SU Education Officer (education@tcdsu.org) who should be able to point you in the right direction. I think the first deadline for transferring is the 20th of October, or whenever the end of that week is.

Thanks for the advice. Can't wait to get there and give it a go though. :D

Advertisement