Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Arts Registration - Year 2

• 25-08-2007 2:09pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 54 ✭✭

I can't seem to register for my modules for year two on the SIS, has it not opened yet? Any help appreciated

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,729 ✭✭✭Pride Fighter

You cannot register until Monday the 27th of August. I am also going into 2nd year, got an email saying what I just told you.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,798 ✭✭✭Funky

Any idea what time module registration opens? For those of us not home from their travels yet.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,536 ✭✭✭Brimmy

Opened start of business day I think, either way it's open now.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 801 ✭✭✭Vainglory

And they're kicking absolutely everybody who isn't registering out of BOTH the LGs in the Arts block - despite the fact that there are only about 4 people in each room trying to register...

Geniuses.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,033 ✭✭✭Chakar

And there's a schedule clash in SOC30040 Governance in Society. One lecture in the module on Friday at 10.00am clashes with Small Group offerings, which are all in the same slot. The Small Group is part of the module itself!

Get that!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 105 ✭✭Flume

Im also having problems with history.Its impossible to pick the ulster module because it says its in conflict with another module.The other one is a module time that you have to choose!:confused:

Yeah you have to pick your modules in accordance with the timetable. They have slots for each subject on the same times in different theatres. I guess you have to balance it with the modules you really want to take.

I would suggest Flume that you find out which module it's in conflict with and deregister from that module.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

I don't like the whole provisional elective choices. I know that it was like that last year aswell, but I'd still like to know. Surprisingly in third year arts, I only have a total of 11 hours per week. Sweet.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 105 ✭✭Flume

Chakar wrote:
    I would suggest Flume that you find out which module it's in conflict with and deregister from that module.

I would only i cant. The problem is that i have 5 choices and have to pick 1 out of the 5.Its mandotory to pick 1. But all 5 are on at the same time and as a result all 5 conflict with the ulster module. So i doubt anyone has been able to enrol in the ulster module.Or maybe its just my system.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 54 ✭✭rotten_eggz

Ok thanks Pride Fighter, I just registered there with no problems.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 212 ✭✭Villaricos

Chakar wrote:
    And there's a schedule clash in SOC30040 Governance in Society. One lecture in the module on Friday at 10.00am clashes with Small Group offerings, which are all in the same slot. The Small Group is part of the module itself!

Get that!

Actually thats spot on 100% correct :p

Did Governance last year, the small group takes place instead of a lecture, he only gives one lecture a week. Oh and this is the easiest module ever! Enjoy! :D

Villaricos wrote:
    Actually thats spot on 100% correct :p

Did Governance last year, the small group takes place instead of a lecture, he only gives one lecture a week. Oh and this is the easiest module ever! Enjoy! :D

Thanks for the tip Villaricos! The UGO sorted it out so no bother there.

Advertisement