Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Visiting Galway

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,165 ✭✭✭DEmeant0r

Is it a coincidence your coming to galway on the 7th is because of Galway Boards beers? :D If it is not, then I'm sure we'll see you in whatever pub we're starting off in. WITH CAMERAS! Erm... did I say that out loud? :S

• Closed Accounts Posts: 112 ✭✭R0C0

Ok your so bloody obvious. I bet your not really moving to Galway at all.
    If you have self esteem issues go talk to your doctor or post your picture on hot or not (or whatever that site is) if you want people to comment on how you look.
    Jesus, calm down buddy!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,210 ✭✭✭✭JohnCleary

If she's coming for work I know a place where I bet she'd right in :D

• Registered Users Posts: 14,166 ✭✭✭✭Zzippy

JohnCleary wrote:
    I can imagine the headlines now...

'Young girl brutally murdered on trip to Galway after posting naked* pictures of herself onto an internet forum' :eek:

* We all know the paper's like to stretch the truth a bit

I can imagine the headlines now...

'Local man is not* homosexual despite posting repeatedly on gay topics on an internet forum' :eek:

*We all know the papers like to stretch the truth a bit

• Closed Accounts Posts: 75 ✭✭Kristinaxxs

Christ, some people are so rude. I only put them up so people could say hi to me!! I'm moving because I love Galway and hate where I live now. When I wrote "haha I deleted the 3rd pic coz I look worse than I do on them ones" it wasn't suppose to be said out of the blue. Someone asked where the 3rd pic was so that's what I answered, I just didn't quote it. I didn't post them for compliments, I'm not that desperate thanks and I don't care what people think! I just didn't expect people to be that rude :s Sorry, if I knew it would of caused this much fuss I wouldn't of bothered! Obviously maybe I should of thought of the negative outcome first. But anyway, to answer the other guys question, I'm going on the 7th-10th because 8th is my 20th birthday :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,155 ✭✭✭PopeBuckfastXVI

You're pretty, so you should get used to jealousy and spite, to be honest.

I've got a fishing trip that weekend, so I'll be in a heap drunk somewhere in galway on the friday night. Enjoy your b'day weekend and welcome to the 20's!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,460 ✭✭✭workaccount

Christ, some people are so rude. I only put them up so people could say hi to me!! I'm moving because I love Galway and hate where I live now. When I wrote "haha I deleted the 3rd pic coz I look worse than I do on them ones" it wasn't suppose to be said out of the blue. Someone asked where the 3rd pic was so that's what I answered, I just didn't quote it. I didn't post them for compliments, I'm not that desperate thanks and I don't care what people think! I just didn't expect people to be that rude :s Sorry, if I knew it would of caused this much fuss I wouldn't of bothered! Obviously maybe I should of thought of the negative outcome first. But anyway, to answer the other guys question, I'm going on the 7th-10th because 8th is my 20th birthday :)

Why are you getting so defensive. Thats usually the first sign of a liar you know. :p

Why are you getting so defensive. Thats usually the first sign of a liar you know. :p

You're so f**king strange I swear. Why would I lie? I have no reason to. And I'm getting defensive because you're having a go for no reason!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,717 ✭✭✭ARGINITE

Kristinaxxs, workaccount is just trolling, ignore completely for best results.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,210 ✭✭✭✭JohnCleary

I've got a fishing trip that weekend, so I'll be in a heap drunk somewhere in galway on the friday night. Enjoy your b'day weekend and welcome to the 20's!

Where ye goin fishin lad?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,379 ✭✭✭toiletduck

You're moving here to see KD I bet.

toiletduck wrote:
    You're moving here to see KD I bet.

Who or what is KD?

Heading out from Spiddle, going over to Inis Oirr and fishing off the coast around there for the day.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,097 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

Knacker Dwarf, a dwarf that is a knacker.

Right....

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,097 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

Left...

We're learning.

My god, glad that not everybody in Galway has your sarcasm.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,810 ✭✭✭DRakE

Yes yes yes but will there be free food/drink?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,178 ✭✭✭kevmy

Knacker Dwarf, a dwarf that is a knacker.

True, very true but that doesn't quite sum up the evil little rapscallion now does it?

OP there is another thread on this forum, "Knacker Dwarf", I believe it's called that will explain and entertain you. It'll all about the delightful little creature that is KD and all of his exciting exploits

• Registered Users Posts: 5,982 ✭✭✭Caliden

DRakE wrote:

+1

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,717 ✭✭✭ARGINITE

DrakE wrote:
    1+;

• Registered Users Posts: 14,166 ✭✭✭✭Zzippy

Heading out from Spiddle, going over to Inis Oirr and fishing off the coast around there for the day.

And you're getting drunk the night before?? Hope its not too rough for ya! ;)
    Is it on Kevin's boat? Heard he got a few blues over the weekend...
    Was out there myself a few weeks ago and had super pollack fishing, good ray and huss too

Getting drunk the night before and also that night!

Yeah it's with Kevin, was out with his buddy Max at the weekend on a stag, the lads didn't want to venture out to sea so we stayed around the coast, got a few species though; Mackeral (of course!), Pollock (ditto!), Cod, Dogfish & a few Ray.

good day out!

• Registered Users Posts: 829 ✭✭✭MattKid

ARGINITE wrote:
    1+;

Will there be cake?

Will you be joining us at the board beers?

At what cup size do boobs become funbags and funbags become jugs?

These are questions that need answering

Thanx, have a gr8 time on your fishing trip! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 101 ✭✭yellowellie

Smile girl!

My god, glad that not everybody in Galway has your sarcasm.
    They don't have my gigantic personality either.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,815 ✭✭✭✭po0k

or your riddled urinary tract.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,165 ✭✭✭DEmeant0r

you would know, wouldn't you Syx? :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,761 ✭✭✭✭Winters

Galway road trip \o/

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement