Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Visiting Galway

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15,815 ✭✭✭✭po0k

DEmeant0r wrote:
    you would know, wouldn't you Syx? :D

Well when you swab someone's urethra, you develop a special and intimate relationship with that person.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,447 ✭✭✭evil_seed

where's the party at? cake, candles, obligatory free drink & finger food ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 75 ✭✭Kristinaxxs

Just to clear it up, there isn't a party, and if there was, I wouldn't advertise it on here! :P

• Registered Users Posts: 10,210 ✭✭✭✭JohnCleary

Just own up, some rich Russian (Living in Galway) has bought you :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,379 ✭✭✭toiletduck

Just to clear it up, there isn't a party, and if there was, I wouldn't advertise it on here! :P

Ouch.

You know what this means? Surprise party

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,484 ✭✭✭JIZZLORD

what comes before part b?
    PART A!!!!!!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,931 ✭✭✭togster

You're so f**king strange I swear. Why would I lie? I have no reason to. And I'm getting defensive because you're having a go for no reason!!

I think whats wrong is that you've been saying you are coming for ages and its not the first time you have posted pics of yourself.

Anyway have a great birthday. And best of lick with the move.

togster wrote:
    I think whats wrong is that you've been saying you are coming for ages and its not the first time you have posted pics of yourself.

Anyway have a great birthday. And best of lick with the move.

Yeah because I visited in February and not that it's anyones business but I've had personal problems over here which has prevented me from moving so soon.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,097 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

i had personal problems but then Syxpak swabbed my Urethra. Try that.

Yeah because I visited in February and not that it's anyones business but I've had personal problems over here which has prevented me from moving so soon.

What was yer problems? Dirty old feckers stalking you for posting scantily clad images of yourself on the internet? :rolleyes:

• Advertisement

i had personal problems but then Syxpak swabbed my Urethra. Try that.

come on it's a week until the next beers, maim your parts for me! it'll make great conversation.

JohnCleary wrote:
    What was yer problems? Dirty old feckers stalking you for posting scantily clad images of yourself on the internet? :rolleyes:
    OH f**k off. I said they was personal so mind your own business.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,982 ✭✭✭Caliden

Ahahahahahah

Yeah but posting half naked pics of yourself isn't the best way of dealing with them??:rolleyes:

HAHAAHAHAHA

AHAHAHAHAHAHAAH

Posting on an internet forum 'I have personal problems, dont ask' is like saying 'Look theres a car crash over there, dont look'

You're gas

• Registered Users Posts: 6,810 ✭✭✭DRakE

chapter3.jpg

Lmfao. Yes so I have low self esteem!! So what?! Get over it. And I said I had personal problems because someone asked. Idiot.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25 cmcd

my-personal-problem.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 14,166 ✭✭✭✭Zzippy

I don't understand why some of the ppl on here have to be so insulting to the OP. Laughing at somone cos they have personal problems or low self esteem is really mature, not. Grow the **** up and if you can't say something nice or relevant, don't say anything. Grow your post count elsewhere if you're that obsessed with it... :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,155 ✭✭✭PopeBuckfastXVI

I don't understand why some of the ppl on here have to be so insulting to the OP. Laughing at somone cos they have personal problems or low self esteem is really mature, not. Grow the **** up and if you can't say something nice or relevant, don't say anything. Grow your post count elsewhere if you're that obsessed with it... :rolleyes:

Ninties "not" fakeout notwithstanding, well said!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 599 ✭✭✭ambasite

omg. omfg. lol. wtf? roflmao. eom.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,097 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

JIZZLORD wrote:
    come on it's a week until the next beers, maim your parts for me! it'll make great conversation.
    I doubt I can maim anything more interesting than last time.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,335 ✭✭✭smackbunnybaby

exactly lads, grow up a bit!
    suppose someone the OP knows had died? thats well worth a laugh isnt it! :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,810 ✭✭✭DRakE

Take your emotions and your vagina and leave the internet.

Or grow a thicker skin.

I doubt I can maim anything more interesting than last time.

i'll supply the tools, you supply your tool.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,982 ✭✭✭Caliden

I never knew you had experimental surgery to get your balls removed...

• Registered Users Posts: 3,165 ✭✭✭DEmeant0r

Drama on t'internet? Never!

Caliden wrote:
    I never knew you had experimental surgery to get your balls removed...

Ha ha QFT:)

• Registered Users Posts: 14,166 ✭✭✭✭Zzippy

DRakE wrote:
    Take your emotions and your vagina and leave the internet.

Or grow a thicker skin.

What are you, 15?

Grow a thicker skin? Read the post, all I did was stand up for the OP. She's the one who was being attacked. Someone says they have personal problems and you and others go to town on her... some piece of work you are :rolleyes:

• Advertisement

What are you, 15?

Grow a thicker skin? Read the post, all I did was stand up for the OP. She's the one who was being attacked. Someone says they have personal problems and you and others go to town on her... some piece of work you are :rolleyes:

No one attacked her. She was the one who said go fcuk yourself.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement