Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Contact details for clay pgeon shooting in Blessington

Options
  • 25-08-2007 4:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,673 ✭✭✭

Hello all,

There's a place in Blessington just outside the village that provide outdoor pursuits like quad biking, wind surfing and most importantly clay pigeon shooting. Does anyone know the name of the place or have their contact details? Can't find any info using google. Thanks.

Keith.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,351 ✭✭✭J.R.

Don't know of the place in Blessington - It could be P.C. Quad in Newtownmountkennedy, Co. Wicklow that you are looking for.

• Registered Users Posts: 446 ✭✭duckmusic

Its called the Avon Rí.

They have a website http://www.blessingtonlakeshoreresort.com/content.asp?id=48

• Registered Users Posts: 625 ✭✭✭E. Fudd

Any good?

• Registered Users Posts: 446 ✭✭duckmusic

I have been there on school tours and stuff when i was younger. We were on the clay pigeon range using bow and arrows. Seemed like an OK set up, but i wouldn't have much to compare it to. As a package the place is great. Its well worth a day out if you get a chance.

• Registered Users Posts: 625 ✭✭✭E. Fudd

Sounds like the ideal place to bring the missus!

• Advertisement
Advertisement