Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hedgehog in the kitchen

Options
  • 25-08-2007 5:33pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 637 ✭✭✭

We found a hedgehog in our kitchen today. He's still asleep in the corner. Think he just wandered in. Wondering are there many in the estate. Anyone else had any wildlife other than mice and rats?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 311 ✭✭Wineman

We have a big clydesdale type black horse at our back fence, the kids love giving him apples. He probably doesnt count as wildlife though!;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28 Jabba90

hedgehogs are suppose to be a sign of luck :o

• Registered Users Posts: 741 ✭✭✭MyPerfectCousin

We found a hedgehog in our kitchen today. He's still asleep in the corner. Think he just wandered in. Wondering are there many in the estate. Anyone else had any wildlife other than mice and rats?

My wife and daughter were pretty excited by this story when I relayed it to them the other day. Can you give us part two? What happened to the hedgehog? Still chilling in the kitchen?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 637 ✭✭✭Hammiepeters

My wife and daughter were pretty excited by this story when I relayed it to them the other day. Can you give us part two? What happened to the hedgehog? Still chilling in the kitchen?
    No, he woke up that evening and just strolled out the door and was gone.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 213 ✭✭Ru

No, he woke up that evening and just strolled out the door and was gone.

I met him!!! I accidentally kicked him while running out to the car. He/she was fine..... i was bare foot!

• Advertisement
Advertisement