Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Fiesta - Stating problems

Options
  • 25-08-2007 5:42pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5

Hi just wondering if anyone can help me..

I have a 06 Fiesta and every so often I'm having problems starting it. It always takes 3 goes to start, the first time it doesn't turn over, the 2nd time it does but it splutters and cuts out and the 3rd time it will splutter but keep going....
    I have brought it twice to the garage I bought it off and they say that nothing is coming up on the computer to say whats wrong its not even recording the times it doesnt start!!!

Has anyone else had similar problems or know whats wrong I would really appreciate your help:confused:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,683 ✭✭✭✭Owen

Fuel pump, or injectors? I'd blame the fuel pump first though.

Advertisement