Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Alternative Karaoke - what would your song be?

Options
  • 25-08-2007 10:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 584 ✭✭✭

I have to say i would love to be in a band but alas no luck! Do you not think alternative karaoke would be great crack? Only decent songs allowed. Anyway just wondering if there was alternative karaoke what would your song be :D

Mine would have to be the all time classic Brazen by Skunk Anansie

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 866 ✭✭✭Rockiemalt

Ah as much as i love the good old phantom type music I don't think I'd like to try it in karaoke! If I have to murder songs by trying to sing them it may as well be bad songs. I'd feel bad ruining good songs for people. Might be good if people had any musical talent at all though...unlike myself!
    Phantom 105.2 Karaoke night....ho hummm...

• Registered Users Posts: 14,330 ✭✭✭✭Amz

The main idea of Karaoke, in Ireland anyway, is to have a laugh. I might not think the technical merits of Dancing Queen or Club Tropicana are the best, but it's still a great laugh to stand up in front of you pals and make a spa of yourself. It's not about whether a song is good or bad.

I don't think there are many alt songs that would suit Karaoke, any that would are already sung by people.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,003 ✭✭✭catch--22

Well then..to make all my friends laugh I'd try aome Johnny Cash...no high notes so I might be able to pull one his tracks off!

Advertisement