Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bank transfer with OcUK... How long?

Options
  • 26-08-2007 1:00am
    Registered Users Posts: 649 ✭✭✭

Just recieved a Q6600 nice and quick from them, but I am now forced to make payment via bank transfer for the rest of the parts I desperately want here! the mobo, ram, vista. Either that or wait till Friday when more money reaches my card... Too long...

How long do they take with bank transfers does anyone know? Do you think my order would be with me by next Friday?

Appreciate it.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,227 ✭✭✭awhir

depends most times it takes 3-5 workin days so i would say ur best off waiting for ur cc as a bt can be hassel if the company you are buying ur parts off claim they never recived it bla bla bla.

• Registered Users Posts: 649 ✭✭✭Hendrix89

Yeah I might just wait then. I think I will pay for extra speedy delivery, but even thats not gonna get em here for Friday... Ah I can't stand this!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,401 ✭✭✭✭Anti

Dont bother wasting your monry on the quick delivery. It only works in the uk and not for shipping to ireland.

• Registered Users Posts: 649 ✭✭✭Hendrix89

Oh I didnt know that. Thanks for letting me know.

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 2,957 Mod ✭✭✭✭macplaxton

Ahhhhhhh, they joys of having a UK bank account and debit card! :) Takes the pain out of slow banks. I'd guess it would take 4-5 days for a transfer to land.

How much do they charge for the privilege of sending some sterling by transfer? I know it's expensive the other way around.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 12,401 ✭✭✭✭Anti

Hardly anything. A few quid is all.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,201 ✭✭✭KamiKazi

wait for credit card, bank transfer takes ages with ocuk.

took over a fortnight for me

Advertisement