Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Whats your style????

• 26-08-2007 1:47am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 89 ✭✭

to cut a long story short..... was at a bbq on friday night with friends ive known for a few months now and one just turns around out of no where
    'what the hell are you??? you dress different everyday i can never keep track'
    it made me think how often people are judged by their clothes.........and how ****ing stupid it is.....

i'll give you a taster of my 'style'
    monday: jeans, dcs, white t shirt grey hoody
    tuesday: o'neils rugby jersey pumas
    wednesday:skinny jeans, skull hoody, vans
    thursday: highwasted jeans, shirt waist coat dolly shoes
    friday: black trousers with pink and cream pinstrip, cream tshirt, pink tie, flat sparkley black shoes
    today: jeans from topman white shirt green pinstrip addidas runners

......... am i that hard to 'figure out'

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,019 ✭✭✭SexyD4Lady

angelicsaz wrote:
    to cut a long story short..... was at a bbq on friday night with friends ive known for a few months now and one just turns around out of no where
    it made me think how often people are judged by their clothes.........and how ****ing stupid it is.....

friday: black trousers with pink and cream pinstrip, cream tshirt, pink tie, flat sparkley black shoes

Monday: Skater.
    Tuesday: Southside type.
    Wednesday: Emo.
    Thursday: WAG wannabe.
    Friday: I don't even bloody know. Silly.
    Today: Cross dresser.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 387 ✭✭dango

Most guys (you are one, right?) don't wear different shoes each day. Start there. You seem to be going from emo to rugby type. This maybe acceptable for girls (see above) but for guys it does seem a bit out there. Most guys just wear one style not for laziness or lack of fashion sense but it's what they have lying around. Though if you're comfortable, it doesn't really matter what people think.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,673 ✭✭✭Miss Fluff

Are you a bloke or a girl OP?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 89 ✭✭angelicsaz

well i have boobs and a vagina...:p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,130 ✭✭✭✭Karl Hungus

Hmm, my style?

Why Urban Ninja Pirate Cowboy of course!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭Niamho!

Have to say thats a very varied wardrobe ya got there. Fair play though. do you know what you're into Style wise? coz it sounded like there was D4 and Emo in there which i never thought would be in the same sentence even.

i'm not trying to be bitchy as i said fair play. but i cant blame the person for saying that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19 s.phelo

Ah lifes too short to be thinking about, what other people think of what you wear!!!wear what u want to wear!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 317 ✭✭stratospheres

Who cares?

• Registered Users Posts: 390 ✭✭Buttons_sb

angelicsaz wrote:

Just ignore them. They probably dont have the guts to pull it off.
    Wear whatever the hell you want.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 Tori Tanaka

Em, why is it necessary to be labeled "something"? Be it Emo, D4, rugby, whatever... That just takes away your individuality and lumps you in with a specific "type".

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 582 ✭✭✭Lola123

Niamho! wrote:
    Have to say thats a very varied wardrobe ya got there. Fair play though. do you know what you're into Style wise? coz it sounded like there was D4 and Emo in there which i never thought would be in the same sentence even.

i'm not trying to be bitchy as i said fair play. but i cant blame the person for saying that.

QFT.
    I would have said the same OP. There's a few different styles there so I can't blame someone for saying that, although if it was in a bitchy way tell them where to go!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 119 ✭✭Z

angelicsaz wrote:

wow you're so cool and progressive, you have so many styles and are so versitile.

Thats what you want to hear, yes?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 699 ✭✭✭aoife2k

angelicsaz wrote:

This screams insecurity to me...'I'M INSCURE AND I WANA FIT IN WITH ALL TYPES'...Find yourself, and find a 'style' that ur comfortable wearing at all times.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 111 ✭✭niavie

Who cares?

i second that

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,928 ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

If you're happy and comfortable then **** what other people think.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 686 ✭✭✭kittex

Oh for goodness sake. Was the person who said this to you like 15, like, oh my god?
    People grow out of these boxes and labels once they finish puberty.
    Usually.

You can either try and wear clothes that flatter and suit you, or pick a box, dress like it and go scarlet when you look at the pictures in later life.

• Registered Users Posts: 812 ✭✭✭littlesurfer

who gives a crap what anyone thinks about what you wear....just wear what you want

Advertisement