Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

snakes and lizards to rehome

• 26-08-2007 4:42am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 169 ✭✭

hi guys

im not sure if this thread should be here maybe the mods might let me know but i have a prob im moving house soon and i have a huge selection of snakes and lizards i need to rehome befor hand i need to stress im not selling then a such but im not giving them away either and im not happy about having to give them up i dont want some of the snake to go to inexpierence snake keepers im gonna list what i have and if any one is interested pm me and make me an offer for what they want again im not selling them i just dont want to loose all together its bad enough having to let them go in the first place without have to loose out financialy too

ok i have

1 cali king snake (nearly 5' in a small viv with heat mat)
    1 corn snake (4' in a viv with heat mat)
    1 red tail boa (4' in a viv with heat mat)
    1 milk snake
    1 albino milk snake
    1 ball python (this will need expierence)
    2 bearded dragons male and feamale in a viv with all litghts
    1 agama
    1 water dragon in a viv but needs a new one
    2 leperd gekos

thats the lot im lookin to keep 2 or 3 of the snakes it just depends on what people want to buy off me

thanks

tony

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15 munsterchick

Hi
    where are you?
    I would be interested in the milk snake or the king.Do thge vivs come with them?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 169 ✭✭tonym

forgot to say im in enniscorthy and yeh vivs come with them all but some need bigger vivs

• Closed Accounts Posts: 323 ✭✭yawn

hey there

have you got a female leopard gecko

the gf has our place full of pets and reptiles, she's on the lookout for a female leopard gecko as she has 2 males already.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15 munsterchick

Have pm'd you :)

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,722 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hellrazer

Ah Tony---Thats a shame that you have to loose out on a collection like that.
    Would it be a case of you wanting to build it back up when you move?
    I could offer to rehome a couple for you and give em back when you get settled??Id have room for maybe 3-4 snakes depending on their viv sizes.But it would have to be temporary.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,830 ✭✭✭Demonique

If you go to www.exotic-enthusiasts.com you may find someone willing to take your reptiles for a short period while you sort your new place out.

hi guys and girls

thanks for all ur comments and ideas but this has to be a permanant thing most of my pets have to go and i dont want to give them to a pet shop for them to waste away id love them to go to good homes i just wont have the room in the new place

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,473 ✭✭✭✭Our man in Havana

Tony hun thats tough :( If I had the spare cash i'd take a couple but all my money is tied up in the pet shop at the moment.

Good luck finding good homes hun.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,561 ✭✭✭Duff

Hi,
    What morphs are your leos? how much for the two of them? hold old are they?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,830 ✭✭✭Demonique

Are the beardies still available? Please PM me if they are

• Advertisement

all still here pm me and make me an offer guys come see them then take them or leave them

hi saxoduff

pm me and offer me for them im not sure of thier age but id say they are 1 to 2 years old pm me for more info they are lepord geks

hi guys

i still have all the pets to go some intrest but no offers i have to get them rehomed in the next two weeks

thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 266 ✭✭SCI

Hi mate,check out this site.There is a re-home section on there.

http://www.forumsvibe.com/reptiles/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 esko

sent you a pm tony.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement