Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Web Management Script

Options
  • 26-08-2007 10:57am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,080 ✭✭✭

Hey,
    I am looking for a web management script so that anyone can login to the website but they only can have some privileges (e.g only can post news on the website while others can edit with the coding of the website).

I want it to be set up so there is a master template so that if the layout is changed all the old news articles will have the new layout (eg all the news articles are text files while the master template has all the colour, size and font for the text) but I also what it to be that people can add images to the news article and everything is web based.

I don’t what it to be too difficult to use I would like it to be something like the way Wikipedia for editing.

Does anyone know of any good FREE scripts that can do this?

Comments

Advertisement