Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

21st Century Schizoid Man as played by a Japanese string Quintet.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,130 ✭✭✭✭Karl Hungus

Nobody likes it?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,967 ✭✭✭Pyr0

I like it, i find some parts are very hit and miss though.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 183 ✭✭Alucard II

that was fantastic! every bit as good as the ones you posted up a few months ago, with the full japanese band playing 21st & Court.

Alucard II wrote:
    that was fantastic! every bit as good as the ones you posted up a few months ago, with the full japanese band playing 21st & Court.

Yeah, those were great aswell. I had a look on youtube and couldn't find those vids again, I really want to hear them again.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,135 ✭✭✭✭John

I'm sick of these string tributes to bands. It was cool a few years ago when there was only the odd one but it seems like every band has their own string tribute now.

• Advertisement

John wrote:
    I'm sick of these string tributes to bands. It was cool a few years ago when there was only the odd one but it seems like every band has their own string tribute now.

Really? The only other thing that comes to mind is Apocalyptica's tribute to Metallica.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,135 ✭✭✭✭John

I had no freakin' idea there was so many!

Holy crap though, a string quartet tribute to Dream Theater? Have to get me some of that!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,148 ✭✭✭damonjewel

They are killing the classics, how can real strings replace the warmth of the Mellotron!

As rick wakeman said of the mellotron "sounds like an orchestra inside a drinks cabinet"

:]

Advertisement