Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Management Co AGM

Options
  • 06-11-2008 3:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,964 ✭✭✭

I got notice of the manaegement co agm (its this week)

some questions?

should I go ? ( I mean do people go, can things be changed etc )

the 2 directors apparently have given the management over to a new agency - can the agm reverse that (aren't all owners member of the mangement co ?)

I've not paid for fees in two yrs as they will not detail them _ the cut my front grass every month in summer thats it - no refuse, no mainternce etc b

are there implications of not paying the fees if I sell? - I guess I just need to clear the arrears ?

are there implications re an insurance claim if fees un paid ( kinda asked in another thread but don't want to confuse things

from, doing company law an age back arent all companys obliged to hold an agm each yr, or within 14 months or something - i am 3 yrs here and its first correspondence I've gotten .

the apartment is in kilkenny its not an apartment b lock, its a two storey on end of house block (probably useless info)

THANKS
    Failed to load the poll.

Advertisement