Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Movin' in2 Campus!

• 26-08-2007 11:43pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 11

so im movin into campus and makin the auld list of what i need to bring up wit me 2 de Big Smoke! Any advice on watwil mak da transition go as smoothingly as possible!!!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 667 ✭✭✭aequinoctium

pots/pans, wok etc.

a warm jumper!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,158 ✭✭✭Stepherunie

Sheets, duvet covers, 2 plates, 2 bowls, some cups, some cutlery, maybe a sharp knife, laundry basket and bin

Waiti about buying things like can/bottle openers until you meet your housemates as others may have them already (though you can never have to many bottle openers). Tvs and stuff can be risky as you could end up having none or having 4.....

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 7,486 ✭✭✭Red Alert

A guide to the english language, non-textual form ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,551 ✭✭✭panda100

Red Alert wrote:
    A guide to the english language, non-textual form ;)
    lol

george Foreman....Just buy one in first year cos there a lifesaver in the long run.

Also,If your living on campus you dont need to bring up plates,pans etc cos there already there...unless thats changed in the last couple of years

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 aof

panda100 wrote:
    Also,If your living on campus you dont need to bring up plates,pans etc cos there already there...unless thats changed in the last couple of years

They definately changed that had to buy everything last year

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,158 ✭✭✭Stepherunie

Roebuck castle used to have them, nowhere else did.

You can always just buy the starter pack from UCD, i hear that's pretty good.

Advertisement