Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hiding a gauge

Options
  • 27-08-2007 12:03am
    Registered Users Posts: 224 ✭✭

i have my left ear gauged to 6mm but im back to school soon and my school does not allow it. so i want to get a flesh coloured silicone gauge, i seen these on ebay before but i am unable to find any lately. does anyone know where to buy these online as i am not letting my gauge close up!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,818 ✭✭✭Gauge

Hey,

First of all, it's stretch, not gauge, and it's a stretched ear, not a gauged ear, and plug, not a gauge :) Just so you know. There are some people who will murder you for using that word wrongly, believe me I know!

Anyway, here's some silicone hiders for you:

Here

About $4 for a 2g/6mm hider plug, plus $3.50 shipping to Ireland, takes about a week.

• Registered Users Posts: 40 SplashBack

If you're about Dublin Celestial Ring and Body Shock both stock flesh tones plugs. Although when you're at a 6g its relatively easy to hide with small plugs that look like studs with big front pieces. Most online jewellery stores have flesh toned plugs.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,900 ✭✭✭rannerap

ive definitely seen them in celestial ring in stephens green,as far as i can remember they had loads of them

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,183 ✭✭✭✭Will

yeah theyre probably cheaper in celestial too

Advertisement