Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Anyone else

• 27-08-2007 1:29am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,309 ✭✭✭

Anyone else get summerslam on sky? im watching it now and it keeps freezing:mad:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,424 ✭✭✭fatal

did it keep freezing for the entire ppv?Was every other channel ok?
    If it did and every other channel was ok I would advise you to ring up Sky and demand a refund

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,810 ✭✭✭DRakE

worst ppv ever :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,424 ✭✭✭fatal

DRakE wrote:
    worst ppv ever :(

Just incase people wish to elaborate,please dont!I (and im sure a few other members) havent seen the ppv yet and this is not the place to discuss it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 907 ✭✭✭AlphaMale 3OO

i cant imagine it was too good but worst ever? ive seen some pretty boring ones. Great American Bashs have been bad. No Mercy last year was pretty bad. Or was it Unforgiven? New Years revolution is often sh1t. God why do i even watch?! Was lookin at Foleys Hits and Misses DVD last night. That was the good old days.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 15,237 Mod ✭✭✭✭FutureGuy

I won't elaborate on SS, but I will confirm it was one of the worst I have sat down and watched. And what's worse, I thought it would be bad, and yet I STILL bought it.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 907 ✭✭✭AlphaMale 3OO

im the same. i didnt get summerslam but i usualy buy the ones i know are going to be sh1t. wrestling is a bit like an illegal drug that does you no good and yet you still take it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,009 ✭✭✭✭nacho libre

The main event was very good- the best i've seen in some time in fact. Apart, from the IC match i thought the rest of the ppv was decidedly average.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,810 ✭✭✭DRakE

agree actually, the main event was really good.

but the rest of the show :( not 1 stipulation match ;<

Advertisement