Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Exp childminder avail in Mullingar

Options
  • 27-08-2007 8:30am
    Registered Users Posts: 40

Experienced childminder and mother of 9yr old girl and 5yr old boy available in Mullingar. I am currently minding a 1yr old boy 3days a week and have room for one or two more. I am health board notified, non smoker, fully licenced driver of a 7 seater car, and have plenty of references. I am able to supply a selection of nutritious food, plenty of games, arts & crafts etc. I have a very child friendly house with plenty of toys, a completely closed in back garden and live in a cul de sac with a large green out the front. I am available immediately if necessary. If interested and would like to call to me for a chat and a cuppa please message me here or feel free to phone me on 0876726189 or email me on nolan.alison@gmail.com. Thanks. Alison

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭Ayla

AlisonN -

Just as a heads-up, I believe the rules of this board is that no ads are allowed which may lead to personal profit. I appreciate what you're trying to do, but I know the mods are pretty strict when it comes to ads.

Good luck.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,243 ✭✭✭kelle

Pity you don't live near me, Alison! I would probably be giving you a call otherwise...

• Registered Users Posts: 40 AlisonN

Thanks for the replies girls. Sorry I didnt realise you couldnt put up ads for profit. Thanks Kelle, I wish you lived near me, I'd be delighted to hear from you!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

You can put up ads on the sister site adverts.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 40 AlisonN

Thanks Thaedydal, I'll do that now.

• Advertisement
Advertisement