Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Directions to Ring Common Sports Ground Balbriggan

• 27-08-2007 9:02am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,429 ✭✭✭

Sorry for the request for help here, but I need to turn up at the Ring Common Sports Ground tonight. I get the impression that its a few miles outside of town, which increases the chances for me to lose my way. I've been told that its past Balrothery (coming from the Balbriggan side) but that was the most that I got. If anyone could give me any help with the directions, it would be greatly appreciated. Many thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 218 ✭✭Chopperdog 2

Morgans,

Leave Balbriggan on old main road heading south. Pass the Balrothery Inn on your left and continue for approx 1 mile. You will meet a (blind) staggered crossroads on a slight crest of a hill, at this turn right.

Approx 250 metere further on this road forks, take the left hand fork.
    Continue for approx 1/2 mile and when you cross over the motorway flyover the sports grounde entrance will be 200m on your left hand side.

Hope this helps.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,429 ✭✭✭Morgans

Thanks very much Chopperdog 2. That gives me a far better idea.

Thanks again

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 218 ✭✭Chopperdog 2

One thing I forgot Morgans.

This area is also known locally as 'Bog of the Ring', there are actually some signs around the area for such.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 2,688 Mod ✭✭✭✭Morpheus

Hey Morgans,

Do you play for Howth Celtic???

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,429 ✭✭✭Morgans

they couldnt afford my salary Morpheus.

nah, only joking. Was just checking out one or two things. Not for Howth celtic unfortunately.

• Advertisement
Advertisement