Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Donal Dineen

• 27-08-2007 9:40am
    Registered Users Posts: 522 ✭✭✭

...caught him out in Dun Laoghaire at the weekend, it was pretty kicking. Have seen him before in the Wicked Chicken, and he was even better that I remembered! anyone know if he has a website, or where I could find out when he's playing next?

Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,886 ✭✭✭beans

He pops up from time to time, at events like the Electric Picnic. Always hits the spot, he's a fantastic DJ and a real champion of great music new and old.

Couldn't tell you when he's likely to play live again, but doesn't he have a radio programme somewhere? Maybe someone knows offhand what station?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,652 ✭✭✭✭fits

Today FM small hours show...

Introduced me to a lot of music through No Disco, and Here comes the Night, but SMall Hours is on past my bedtime unfortunately. He's great.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,011 ✭✭✭Tim Robbins

keevita wrote:
    ...caught him out in Dun Laoghaire at the weekend, it was pretty kicking. Have seen him before in the Wicked Chicken, and he was even better that I remembered! anyone know if he has a website, or where I could find out when he's playing next?

Cheers
    What style of Music does he play?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 39,583 ✭✭✭✭KevIRL

He is playin EP.

Top bloke and great DJ

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,447 ✭✭✭run_Forrest_run

yeah, I heard he played some stuff from Stars of the Lid on his radio show on Today FM a while back. I never thought the brilliance of Stars of the Lid would grace the airwaves of Today FM, good stuff.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 88,972 ✭✭✭✭mike65

You caught him out? How? Did he say he ws playing Deodato when it was Lalo Schifrin? ;)

Joking aside DD was the last DJ/music presenter I listened to, before he got shuffled off to the midnight slot and so too late for me.

Mike.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,652 ✭✭✭✭fits

mike65 wrote:
    .... before he got shuffled off to the midnight slot and so too late for me.

terrible shame that...:(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,335 ✭✭✭radiospan

KevIRL wrote:
    He is playin EP.

Do you know where and when? Wouldn't mind seeing him DJ

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,981 ✭✭✭Big Ears

mike65 wrote:
    You caught him out? How? Did he say he ws playing Deodato when it was Lalo Schifrin? ;)

Joking aside DD was the last DJ/music presenter I listened to, before he got shuffled off to the midnight slot and so too late for me.

Mike.

It's ridiculous , the best programme Today FM have and it's on through the night .

• Closed Accounts Posts: 299 ✭✭Punchbowl

Think he might be in and around the Foggy Notions tent... Regular enough at Ri-Ra too guys... Mail him at Today Fm prob donal.dineen@todayfm.com

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 16 LaughingMatter

Just adding my voice to the DD fan club here.

He's on Today FM from 12-2AM Tuesday to Friday.

He has a page on the TFM website, and archives of all playlists
    http://todayfm.com/sectional.asp?id=905

Plus, he's not afraid to work Sligo from time to time :D

• Registered Users Posts: 522 ✭✭✭keevita

Saw him in the O2 tent at EP sunday night, it was awesome!!! he had a few problems with the decks but they got sorted out at the start of the set and he just blew everyones mind! could have been the highlight of my weekend, though Derrick May was great at bodytonic too.

Advertisement