Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

spanish lessons galway

• 27-08-2007 9:56am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,366 ✭✭✭

Hey,

Does anyone know where I can learn spanish in Galway?

Thanks,
    M

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 31,117 ✭✭✭✭snubbleste

NUIG run a spanish diploma for adults in the evenings
    check out their website
    Also try Alliance Francaise
    or check noticeboards for spaniards in galway who want to improve their english and will try to teach you spanish!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,366 ✭✭✭king_of_inismac

Thanks for the help!

I'm heading traveling in January, so I'm looking for something short and intense! :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,594 ✭✭✭forbairt

snubbleste wrote:
    Also try Alliance Francaise

for french :P ... you're thinking of the Galway Language School in the same building they've a new adult course starting up ... its 2 hours a week I think for 12 weeks... and its at night

If its intensive ... you'll be wanting intermediate or upper intermediate / advanced ... its starting on the 12th September ... will be starting a course with them I think if there are still places ... not in spanish though :)

Edit: its in the Bridge Mills first floor ... just over O'Briens bridge before the Garda Station

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,366 ✭✭✭king_of_inismac

would I need to have the beginners course done to do the intermediate course?

I'm a fast learner, and was always fairly good at languages...

Is there a link to the course in bridge mills?

Thanks again for the help!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,594 ✭✭✭forbairt

their website is here ... I've not checked it ...
    http://galwaylanguage.com/

And sorry I'd thought you had spanish and were looking for an intensive refresher ... I'd say ... get yourself a tape course in the mean time .. and you'll have to start with beginners ... according to their leaflet anyways ... you have to have 20 hours done ..

give them a buzz and see if they've got anything for you ... you may be able to get some private tuition .. but to be honest you'll be talking a fair bit of money there.

• Advertisement
Advertisement