Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

406 Coupe

Options
  • 27-08-2007 10:40am
    Registered Users Posts: 53 ✭✭

Anyone interested in a 2000 406 coupe? I am genuinely surprised that I have had trouble selling it. Tan leather interior, cruise control, Air con, Sat nav, 6 CD changer lots lots more extra

Full service history, 4 new tyres, stunning condition but yet having trouble shifting it. The spec is simiply fantastic and compared to a Merc or BMW the cost is only a fraction.

Genuinly baffled by this one

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,435 ✭✭✭C_Breeze

how much are you asking ? and what engine is it??

..any links?

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 17,711 Mod ✭✭✭✭Henry Ford III

Demand for these is usually strong. A good looking car too imho.

Maybe the price is wrong?

p.s. 3.0 petrol will be tricky to move on.

• Registered Users Posts: 53 ✭✭OhMyGod123

I am asking for 9500, there is a small bit of cosmetic damage to the rear (repairs would cost max 450) so obviously I will knock 500 off straight away and then open to offers

It is a 2 litre

http://www.carzone.ie/usedcars/index.cfm?fuseaction=car&carID=768926

Photos of the interior doesn't do it justice, the leather is darker than it looks in the photo's

• Closed Accounts Posts: 338 ✭✭Tony Danza

I just bought a 00 406 coupe about a month ago. No leather seats unfortunately, 67k miles cost €6500. Just as a guideline in case you have it overpriced, like all them on carzone.

Edit: I see you posted at the same time as me. Had a feeling that was the car you were talking about. I wouldn't be a fan of that colour, seats or exterior. I would imagine most people wouldn't be which could be another reason why there's a lack of interest.

• Registered Users Posts: 53 ✭✭OhMyGod123

Funny you should say that! I had a guy come out and look at it on Friday, and he said that the photo's didn;t do the car justice. It looks great in the flesh and is defo a real head turner, it's honestly the best looking 406 I've seen. The leather compliments the blue very well. I know what you mean about the colour, I have seen the same colour 406 with black leather and it doesn't look half as well

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18,484 ✭✭✭✭Stephen

I was thinking of getting one of these a while back, specifically the 2.2hdi. They look fantastic in that electric blue colour. Unfortunately I had to go elsewhere - really needed 4 doors!

• Moderators, Politics Moderators Posts: 39,715 Mod ✭✭✭✭Seth Brundle

As you surely noticed when you read the charted, put adverts on adverts.ie - not boards.ie

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement