Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Samsung E250v help me please

• 27-08-2007 11:04am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 752 ✭✭✭

got this fone on vodafone and got it unlocked to meteor

i cant get texts or recive bluetooth files

my mate who is now on holidays has the same fone
    says all i do is log on to meteor and get the settings from there.
    but the fone aint supported.
    would anyone know if its just regular samsung settings that should work im 3 days without texts and really need to get this sorted.. cheers guys

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,611 ✭✭✭✭Sam Vimes

redfan wrote:
    got this fone on vodafone and got it unlocked to meteor

i cant get texts or recive bluetooth files

my mate who is now on holidays has the same fone
    says all i do is log on to meteor and get the settings from there.
    but the fone aint supported.
    would anyone know if its just regular samsung settings that should work im 3 days without texts and really need to get this sorted.. cheers guys
    receiving bluetooth files is nothing do to with what network you're on. if you can't receive bluetooth files either there's something wrong with your phone or the person is sending you incompatible files. what was being sent?

and not being able to receive texts has nothing to do with the settings that you can get from the meteor site. they're for picture messages and the internet. try getting a replacement sim free in a meteor shop and if that doesn't work, get in contact with meteor because you're not set up right at their end. or of course, the phone is broken

Advertisement