Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

business card design?

Options
  • 27-08-2007 2:09pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 60 ✭✭

Hi Guys

I posted up here before about this but i can't seem to find it now.
    so sorry to be a nusance

i am looking to get business cards designed and printed.

any thoughts on places to get it done.
    tbh i don't have many ideas on what the business card should look like so i should probably have an idea in my head before i go anywhere, shouldnt i??

not a huge budget for these but would hope for them to be high quality looking.

any help would be much appreciated.

thanks

Sarah

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,931 ✭✭✭dingding

• Registered Users Posts: 20,836 ✭✭✭✭cormie

Hey again Sarah,
    here's a sample of mine. See the way the lines are above, below and to the sides? This is the bleed outside where these lines would meet is the bleed area which the printers need and then everything inside is what will be on your card, usually 80 or 85 x 50mm.

Just get the important information on and arrange it well. I spent hours and hours on mine making the smallest adjustments until I was happy with it. Also consider using a notes section like I have as you'll often find you'll be looking for something to write on when you're phoning a business and what better place then on the back of their card:)

untitledkn0.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 60 ✭✭sarahp

thanks a million guys.

cormie as ever you have been great help.

and if there is anyone still interested in helping with this PM me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 491 ✭✭vox

I got some done by these guys. Excellent design and the cards are quality. http://www.creativestorm.ie/

Advertisement