Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

anyone know where's a good place to have a 21st birthday in galway?!!

Options
  • 27-08-2007 2:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 230 ✭✭

anyone know where's a good place to have a 21st birthday in galway?!!
    heard foxes isnt bad but theyre booked up so any ideas would be much appreciated!!cheers lads

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,166 ✭✭✭✭Zzippy

Top floor in Busker Brownes - there's a bar there and thats where the DJ plays. Room to dance as well.
    Bodkins Bar in Merlin Park - can book upstairs I think, they might also have a function room
    The Racing Lodge in Doughiska has a function room with private bar for parties.
    Place on Forster St (can't remember the name, its something Irish I think) on opposite side of street from Forster Court Hotel
    Just a few I can think of.....

• Registered Users Posts: 3,945 ✭✭✭Anima

Place on Forster St (can't remember the name, its something Irish I think) on opposite side of street from Forster Court Hotel

Morgans? I've been to there a couple of times for a 21st. Its a nice spot, loads of room. Theres a massive bar as well so getting drink is never a problem.

Anima wrote:
    Morgans? I've been to there a couple of times for a 21st. Its a nice spot, loads of room. Theres a massive bar as well so getting drink is never a problem.

No, just remembered its An Pucan, across the road from Morgans. Isn't Morgans the bar in the Forster Court Hotel? Another option for the OP anyway...

• Registered Users Posts: 3,945 ✭✭✭Anima

Sorry miss read that.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,210 ✭✭✭✭JohnCleary

Judging by your Bebo name, i'd have to say Strano's :D

Ah no seriously, good spot woul dhave to be Branskeys :eek:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 29,130 ✭✭✭✭Karl Hungus

JohnCleary wrote:
    Strano's

I saw that you replied, and I instantly knew what you were going to say. :D

I saw that you replied, and I instantly knew what you were going to say. :D

In fairness, John's been taking a keen interest in gay topics lately..... ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 112 ✭✭R0C0

Yeah the Pucan would be good, you can book the balcony area in Red Square too, Fibbers are finished renovating now too so you can book part of the upstairs I think. Bar 903? The Living Room do deals for birthdays too I'm fairly sure!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,484 ✭✭✭JIZZLORD

i wouldnt want to bring my parents or relatives near fibbers, it's not exactly the classiest of joints, it's a step above mixers though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,478 ✭✭✭padi89

JIZZLORD wrote:
    i wouldnt want to bring my parents or relatives near fibbers, it's not exactly the classiest of joints, it's a step above mixers though.

Strongly agreed.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,790 ✭✭✭cornbb

There's a room available for parties on the top floor of the King's Head. I was up there for a gig, twas quite nice.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,484 ✭✭✭JIZZLORD

i was at one in the skeff a while back and it was a nice set up, twas a small-ish one though,

Advertisement