Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Corrie

Options
  • 27-08-2007 2:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 364 ✭✭

Does anyone know where the storyline with David Platt is going at the moment?

He's just plain evil!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,541 ✭✭✭duridian

I'm not a betting man, but if I was, my money would be on the "Vengeance of David" storyline peaking during Sarah & Jason's second attempt at getting married.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,623 ✭✭✭dame

.....or maybe they'll keep it building and building to peak over Christmas....

• Registered Users Posts: 7,899 ✭✭✭patrickc

apparently beth gets some e tablets that david has and nearly dies, and he's supposed to shoot Gail (no loss there) and mess up everything for the wedding. (sarah's leaving later in the year anyhow)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,964 ✭✭✭memphis

I can't stand him. Everytime I see him in teh show he makes me cringe.l Its such a pain in the butt. A really horrible individual so he is. I woud love to see him get whats coming to him. He's a proper thug.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,674 ✭✭✭Deliverance

memphis wrote:
    I can't stand him. Everytime I see him in teh show he makes me cringe.l Its such a pain in the butt. A really horrible individual so he is. I woud love to see him get whats coming to him. He's a proper thug.
    Great little actor he is, very believable. He is a terrible runner though, he ran in tonights episode like a marionette being yanked by a child. He won't be playing any celebrity football matches, that's for sure.

• Advertisement

Great little actor he is, very believable. He is a terrible runner though, he ran in tonights episode like a marionette being yanked by a child. He won't be playing any celebrity football matches, that's for sure.
    I thought that as well. He looked like all his limbs were tied together with a bungie cord or something when running.

duridian wrote:
    I thought that as well. He looked like all his limbs were tied together with a bungie cord or something when running.
    lol. It was disturbing, it was like this was the first time he had ever actually had a run. Is it true that he is going to kill his family? Seems unlikely. He can't even shoot. And besides where will he get a real gun.
    Feel kinda sorry for his character though, very believable.

Seems unlikely. He can't even shoot. And besides where will he get a real gun.
    Maybe we'll see a soap crossover storyline where David travels to London and borrows the handgun from fellow troubled teen Lucy Beale. :D

duridian wrote:
    Maybe we'll see a soap crossover storyline where David travels to London and borrows the handgun from fellow troubled teen Lucy Beale. :D
    Now that woud be interesting.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

Its being dragggggggggggggggggged out so much. Getting as bad as Fair City at this stage!!

• Advertisement

No show could be as bad as fair city. The worst actors on the planet gathered in one place.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,623 ✭✭✭dame

I think it's good but today's was a bit predictable. You just knew the wedding would go ahead but be spoiled and you just knew David wasn't going to be in that car when they lifted it. It'll be dragged out til Christmas, just wait and see. Someone'll die at Christmas.

• Registered Users Posts: 228 ✭✭Goldenquick

Tonight's was a bit stupid.

What Gail says after talking to the police and Sarah & Todd seeing the police at the back of the church.

Gail: It's the police :rolleyes:.

Gail darlin' they might be a bit thick but they're not blind :D.

Predictable that David wasn't going to die, yeah I agree, it'll be dragged out now until Christmas & bore us all to death.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,619 ✭✭✭Fast_Mover

Ya I agree, tonight was bit predictable alright..but hey thats soaps for ya I guess!!

Wonder what the Eastenders wedding gonna be like tomorrow...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,709 ✭✭✭BolBill

Gail was doing her usual over acting last night, hilarious that they let them away with it in soapland. Aydrey f-ing voice is enough to make you turn off - gorra this gorra that. AAAAARRRGGGGHHHHH

• Closed Accounts Posts: 125 ✭✭dollydrops

Very disappointed in last night.
    I thought someone was a least gonna die or be hanging on for dear life just as the credits rolled.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,194 ✭✭✭jos28

I thought the wedding episode was hilarious, bordering on pantomime. The scene with the bride and groom walking down the aisle after the ceremony was so funny. David's character is so well played,its a shame to see the storyline become farcical.

• Registered Users Posts: 33 Jamie___Hogan

Telly or a divorce Love it

• Registered Users Posts: 55,517 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

6 year old thread. Locked.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement