Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Plane Crazy

13»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 703 ✭✭✭Cessna_Pilot

Just read through this thread and to be honest I cannot believe the amount of ignorance of some people towards the role the IAC play!
    I mean, if people do not realise the actual role the Irish Air Corps (not Irish Air FORCE;)) are here to play then why make stupid uneducated comments about them and what they think they are supposed to or should do. Grow up, do some research and come back when you've learnt a bit about their actual purpose and role.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,518 ✭✭✭OS119

Just read through this thread and to be honest I cannot believe the amount of ignorance of some people towards the role the IAC play!
    I mean, if people do not realise the actual role the Irish Air Corps (not Irish Air FORCE;)) are here to play then why make stupid uneducated comments about them and what they think they are supposed to or should do. Grow up, do some research and come back when you've learnt a bit about their actual purpose and role.

go on then, enlighten us.

Advertisement