Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Kickboxing classes

Options
  • 27-08-2007 3:34pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 35

Hi. Does anyone know where they have good kickboxing or tae kwan do classes for beginnners around the area.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 261 ✭✭LMC

There was a really good beginners class for Tae Kwon Do in the GAA Club, earlier in the year, dont know if its still held there but I will pm you the guys mobile number and you can give him a ring.

• Registered Users Posts: 217 ✭✭Son of Jack

We find Legends in Kilcoole great. The classes are held in the industrial estate down by Colaiste Craobh Abhann. We have been attending for about 5 years, so it is well established, but it has only moved to Kilcoole over the summer. It is very well run. There are lots of class times available and classes for all ages. As well as kickboxing there is ladies combat. I will also pm with contact details.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 kavanadb

A man named Greg Loesken, very friendly chap, does kickboxing classes down in jackie skellies for beginners. pm for phone number once again if you're interested, or if you're in the area, pop into jackie skellies and ask

• Registered Users Posts: 131 ✭✭Kruk

Can anyone PM me contact details for Legends in Kilcoole? I'm going to join kickboxing classes but can't find any website or contact details.

Cheers :)

Advertisement