Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where is a good place to have a 21st birthday party?

Options
  • 27-08-2007 3:55pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 94 ✭✭

as above one of my mates 21st is coming up in october.

Was planning on booking a room in a pub but no sure what costs are involved or whether they cater for this kind of thing?

Any tips or advise appreciated. Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,791 ✭✭✭prospect

Don't know your budget or anything, but you can hire the panoramic bar in the Guinness storehouse for private parties.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,098 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

Going to a 21st in alton towers soon, seems good. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,194 ✭✭✭jos28

The Excise Bar in the IFSC is a good venue for a 21st.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 4,436 Mod ✭✭✭✭Suaimhneach

The Guiness venue is 2000 up, considering its awesomeness.

It really depends on your needs. How many people do you intend to have in attendance, will there be a dj and therefore need for dance space, will tehre be food served. Do you need in town or not?

Some places are cheap and central, others arent.

I planned my 21st, and a few events in town, let me know the above and I can point you towards some good places.

www.dublinpubscene.com is a good site with pub maps, details and numbers.

Advertisement