Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Electives..

• 27-08-2007 4:56pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,536 ✭✭✭

Can someone tell me if you can pick stage 1 electives if you're stage 2 pretty sure you can but just want to make sure, also if you picked an elective last year, failed but passed with compensation is it possible to do it again or can you do the other modules in the course?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 154 ✭✭redcar

I think you can do max of 2 Stage 1 modules when you are in Stage 2. So as far as I know you can.

Not sure about doing the same module again, although I doubt you would be able to.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,536 ✭✭✭Brimmy

Yeah it let me pick two stage 1 ones, didn't try the one I failed last year as there was a clash. For some reason it wont let me pick one of my core optional modules though, have to email them, *customary stupid UCD comment here*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 105 ✭✭Flume

Yeah you can.I picked 2 first year law electives. They went through rather smoothly, unlike the rest of the modules!:rolleyes:

Advertisement