Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Marian College

Options
  • 27-08-2007 6:08pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 45

Hey, goin to repeat the aul leaving there wondering what the place is like, if the people are dead on what not. Thanks :D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2 eoinzero

Yeah im in Marian myself, pretty easy going school, teachers are good and excellent choice of after school activity. The Play, rugby, basketball, soccer, waterpolo, chess.. cricket etc etc.

Repeats are usualy happy, and most of the teachers are also institute teachers..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 45 Valde

ummm are the teams open for everyone still wanna play some sport :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 30 egyhos

i was in marian, goin to the institute now, but marian is a legend skool, 7th years r respected by all for some reason and most if not all teachers are easygoing and always smiling...
    im sure u'll have no trouble der and good luck...:)

thanks alot lads :) any other info is greatly appreciated

• Closed Accounts Posts: 73 ✭✭cherrycool

I'm supposed to be repeating there this year, I know its a boys school but that Seventh year takes girls, anyone know if there's many or if I'm going to be quite out-numbered?!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 30 egyhos

well theres usually about 5 or 6 girls in seventh year... u will be greatly outnumbered :) but that wouldnt really mater cause all seventh years usually make a pact and are always to together...;) good luck....

your wrong theres loads not like im complaining though :D

Advertisement