Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking to Get Broadband in Portarlington..What Provider..Any Tips???

Options
  • 27-08-2007 6:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 220 ✭✭

Hey Guyz,

Im just after getting my phone line in and Im trying to choose which broadband provider to go with.

I'm based in Portarlington, Co. Laois. I'd be using the connection for gaming, downloading music, torrents etc.

Can you give me any ideas / tips on who to go with ? Basically I'm looking for a descent speed connection with the least amount of hassle.(asking too much!!!???)

Who's the cheapest, Who's the best...Will probably go with a small talk package also?

Thanks, Id greatly appreciate it.
    Shadowfax

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36 behanj

Check out www.getbroadband.ie
    I'm based in Portarlington myself and currently use Digiweb DSL (phone line).
    They're fine, I've also used Eircom and have no complaints there either.
    BT and Imagine seem to be also operating in the town.
    I'm going to change from DIgiweb soon, so I'd recommend Eircom.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 idleian

I too live in port and got eircom in a few months ago.Had a bit of hassle at first with connection but no probs after that and i use it for torrents etc.By the way is that u johnny b's?:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 612 ✭✭✭ports best

yeah i have eircom broadband and i live in port too and i would really recomend it

Advertisement