Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Art Portfolio Marking

Options
  • 27-08-2007 7:06pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 29

Hey,

Can anybody tell me how the art portfolio system works? I cant find it on any college website..

I'm under the impression that you hand in a portfolio to whatever college and they mark it out of 600 and then these points are added to what you recieve in the LC....

is this right???

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,851 ✭✭✭PurpleFistMixer

I think that's basically it. Like some courses (say Photography in IADT) might be listed as requiring 800 points (or whatever it is), which means it's the added sum of your portfolio (max of 600) and LC.

I THINK for NCAD it's portfolio only... might be some matriculation, I don't know, but if you don't pass the portfolio assessment you don't get a place anyway.

Advertisement