Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

UCD gear

• 27-08-2007 7:08pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 105 ✭✭

Just wondering has anyone bought any of the ucd casual gear(jumpers, tracksuits, sports bags)? Whats the quality and the price like?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,246 ✭✭✭✭Riamfada

i did out but not of choice. late to college for important event. Got there in my jammies. Had to run to shop and spent 45 euro on a poor quality shirt.

No thanks. Never Again

• Closed Accounts Posts: 667 ✭✭✭aequinoctium

Got there in my jammies

explain yourself

• Closed Accounts Posts: 105 ✭✭Flume

Grimes wrote:
    i did out but not of choice. late to college for important event. Got there in my jammies. Had to run to shop and spent 45 euro on a poor quality shirt.

No thanks. Never Again

That one has to be explained!:D Some of the jumpers and that seem nice.Just not sure about price,quality etc.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,246 ✭✭✭✭Riamfada

I had to open the radio station at 7. Got woken up at 10:30 by staff going ape. Ended up jumpin in the car, jammies and all, and getting to college by 11.

Showered in Scraggs'
    Bought Clothes and Toiletries in SU shop

:D

Goodtimes!

Advertisement