Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Training this week?

• 27-08-2007 8:24pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,032 ✭✭✭

Alright lads, Gav mentioned there was talk of a 5-a-side in UCD one of the nights this week - is this going ahead? I'd be on for it - am heading to electric picnic for the weekend so would suit me best, though if there's a friendly on early on saturday I could play, but only if it was kicked off by 12pm, so would be good to get some form of kickabout going this week either way

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 154 ✭✭WeAreShels

Alright lads, Gav mentioned there was talk of a 5-a-side in UCD one of the nights this week - is this going ahead? I'd be on for it - am heading to electric picnic for the weekend so would suit me best, though if there's a friendly on early on saturday I could play, but only if it was kicked off by 12pm, so would be good to get some form of kickabout going this week either way

There was talk of 5-a-side in DCU tomorrow (Tuesday) night.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 732 ✭✭✭kaizersoze1980

Was there? Was that not for last week? Either way, im on for something this week

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,282 ✭✭✭BlackWizard

Des mentioned it on Saturday after the game.

I'm not sure how much support there was.

I'm up for a game tonight though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 732 ✭✭✭kaizersoze1980

well ill get onto them and book it before lunch if we can get the numbers out

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,118 ✭✭✭LoBo

can't tonight, but could tomorrow night

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,032 ✭✭✭FrankGrimes

Gav mentioned UCD but might have got it wrong if its DCU you were talking about. I'd prefer UCD as it won't kill the shins like them rocks up in DCU but will see what the story is if you do book it

Advertisement