Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Snobbery, friends' musical tastes, etc.

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,312 ✭✭✭pbsuxok1znja4r

It'd only affect my friendship with someone else if I knew they were intolerant of my musical tastes. Then they can **** off, for not having taste as good as mine.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 116 ✭✭*tOpLaSs

Yeah definitely.. Especially when people diss classical, it drives me crazy. I just want to stand up and shout "APPRECIATE IT!" Seriously..
    Sometimes it can be ok to have varied tastes, but I prefer when I have similar tastes to my friends.. And intolerency, like "metal is total s***" (for example) is annoying..

2pac at 4 in the morning? no thanks. u got to put up with it i suppose, although i think my friend just plays it coz he knows i hate it.:mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,835 ✭✭✭unreggd

Music is a taste

Noone has the right to tell someone what music is good, and that other music is complete sh!te

Im all open to opinions

The only thing that gets me is when someone tells me a band I really like are crap, like its a FACT

Advertisement