Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Have you got any college info???

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 266 ✭✭D. Coughlan

I got a " guide to sUCCess " this morning, from UCC, good enough lots of info in 60 pages. We will be getting more next week.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 49 goth_detective

got mine from about 2 weeks ago from UL...could have made a nice fire with all the stuff throw in it....

LIT havent sent out stuff yet either....

1st year orientation starts 4th and 5th of september in UL.....

• Registered Users Posts: 2,686 ✭✭✭EdgarAllenPoo

You get nothing from Mater Dei, all you do is download the registration form and send it back by post. No expense spared there.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 153 ✭✭Bummer

Nothing from GMIT as off yet...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 428 ✭✭Selphie

I got a " guide to sUCCess " this morning, from UCC, good enough lots of info in 60 pages. We will be getting more next week.

I didn't get that *sulks*

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 630 ✭✭✭Lucas10101

Yeah, was nice of them to organise a book of questions and A-Z....answered a few of my questions as well.

Have to wait, what? 5 working days for the PIN and other info though.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,391 ✭✭✭✭Mushy

By Wednesday after accepting the offer I had all the UCD info. By now I'm fully registered, absolutely everything done. All I need to do is show up and I'm away.

Lucas10101 wrote:
    Yeah, was nice of them to organise a book of questions and A-Z....answered a few of my questions as well.

Have to wait, what? 5 working days for the PIN and other info though.

You got it too? Wtf, I live ten minutes away from UCC, you think I'd have got mine..... :mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 140 ✭✭megs_88

I live in Cork too but I dont know if i got mine in the post yet as Im at work until 8, i'll report back!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,269 ✭✭✭cocoa

DCU packs are being sent on monday morning.

oh the suspense...

• Advertisement

Selphie wrote:
    You got it too? Wtf, I live ten minutes away from UCC, you think I'd have got mine..... :mad:

Got mine, maybe you'll get yours tomorrow? :confused: It's a booklet and a thing at the back which you must return by post to confirm you're attending your Orientation day.

megs_88 wrote:
    Got mine, maybe you'll get yours tomorrow? :confused: It's a booklet and a thing at the back which you must return by post to confirm you're attending your Orientation day.

Hopefully :confused: *checks cao to make sure right course was accepted....*

• Registered Users Posts: 9,472 ✭✭✭AdMMM

Selphie wrote:
    They could just be sending them in alphabetical order. Makes more sense as I'm sure An Post have a maximum daily capacity that they can accept and also UCC are probably limited by the number of staff they have working in the admissions office.

They could just be sending them in alphabetical order. Makes more sense as I'm sure An Post have a maximum daily capacity that they can accept and also UCC are probably limited by the number of staff they have working in the admissions office.

I considered that, but my surname starts with C.....(and my first name with A for that matter!) I'm sure it'll come tomorrow. If not, maybe I'll give them a call.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,472 ✭✭✭AdMMM

Oh dear God, I got my registration info this morning - it's 09:30, the day after my Debs!!

• Registered Users Posts: 266 ✭✭D. Coughlan

Oh dear God, I got my registration info this morning - it's 09:30, the day after my Debs!!
    Oh God, that sucks big time, at least this way you can make an entrance and they will remember you. I say go straight from the Debs anyway!

Hurray, it came *sits back to read* I see orientation is from the 17th - 21st. At this rate, I'm going to be asking for practically all of September off work. 8th - 17th for holidays, 20th and 21st for the grads. I'll need the 18th off for Orientation....methinks they won't be too happy with all these days being taken off....
    Aw, thats pretty suckish! Mine is the morning of my grads, which isnt so bad! hehe, at least you can show up in style. Not too many people will be able to say they went to their orientation in a tux!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 211 ✭✭fionated7

why did i start gettin excited already when i read that ucc rag week starts on 21st of january??????

fionated7 wrote:
    why did i start gettin excited already when i read that ucc rag week starts on 21st of january??????

Lol, I can't wait. And Freshers week is gonna be great fun!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,046 ✭✭✭eZe^

The UCC booklet was as anticlimatic as the leaving cert... ****ing A to Zs....

They also printed the information about arts students picking their modules before reg part 1 about 50 times, they arent that stupid!!!! :P:P:P

• Advertisement

yeah there was a lot about registration repeated over and over as well!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 211 ✭✭fionated7

and it repeats stuff about withdrawing from your course!!

like hello i havent even started n they are telling me how to drop out...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,686 ✭✭✭EdgarAllenPoo

Got a mountain of stuff today from GCD.

• Registered Users Posts: 970 ✭✭✭lemansky

NUIM stuff arrived today.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 desertmonkeys

trinity....nope nothin

• Registered Users Posts: 427 ✭✭izzyflusky

DCU takes a while in sending their letters i think. But its not like we are gonna start next week so its cool.
    Oh just read they are sending them on monday, thats good.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 144 ✭✭gosimeon

ITC sent them today I think, should have it Monday. Should be bundles of fun. :o

• Registered Users Posts: 681 ✭✭✭Enemy Of Fate

Got my info from NUIM today, so its all good!Sent me a nice student diary/info pack thing, which is actually fairly decent.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 236 ✭✭Dr.Louis

Nothing from IADT, and its all starting on sep 10th!

There's also NO info on the website and when I rang up the first time asking when we start the man said 'ehh, I don't know... the 3rd maybe?'

Grrr lol

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,889 ✭✭✭tolosenc

Any word from TCD?

Advertisement