Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Electric picnic

Options
  • 27-08-2007 10:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 659 ✭✭✭

Hi, any help predicting weather for the electric picnic in Stradbally?? Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,033 ✭✭✭Snowbie

Electric picnic(POD,Aitken promotions)

Mainly cloudy.Still too far away to know if fronts will break in from the atlantic.HP looks likely to slip away southwest wards atm.

• Registered Users Posts: 659 ✭✭✭wazzoraybelle

Ta, will pack a mac.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 143 ✭✭nodger

Hi, any help predicting weather for the electric picnic in Stradbally?? Thanks.

http://www.metcheck.com/V40/UK/FREE/today.asp?zipcode=laois

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,909 ✭✭✭✭Wertz

Been watching accuweather for the last week or so and their 15 day forecast has been predicting mostly dry if not so sunny weather for the naas area over the course of that w/e. I held off buying a ticket until I was reasonably sure it wasn't going to be monsooned...hopefully things won't go awry in the meantime. The ground has had a chance to dry a little the last few days which should count for a lot...

• Registered Users Posts: 659 ✭✭✭wazzoraybelle

thanks nodger, Will leave wellies at home!!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 574 ✭✭✭oldscoil

thanks nodger, Will leave wellies at home!!!

:(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,383 ✭✭✭91011

Wertz wrote: »
    Been watching accuweather for the last week or so and their 15 day forecast has been predicting mostly dry if not so sunny weather for the naas area over the course of that w/e. I held off buying a ticket until I was reasonably sure it wasn't going to be monsooned...hopefully things won't go awry in the meantime. The ground has had a chance to dry a little the last few days which should count for a lot...

hope you washed the mud from behind the ears as well as everywhere else:D

• Registered Users Posts: 229 ✭✭TskTsk

I hope nobody was depending on a 3 year old post for weather predictions :)

Advertisement