Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

"You do not meet module dependency requirements"

• 27-08-2007 11:45pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,854 ✭✭✭

What does this mean?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,326 ✭✭✭pretty*monster

I think (as in, I'm guessing, but could be wrong) that that means that the module has pre requisites that you haven't fulfilled (or, possibly because this is ucd, that the computer system doesn't think you've fulfilled).

More information perhaps?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,854 ✭✭✭Sinfonia

More information perhaps?
    It's sort of long and complicated to explain,
    I'm just hoping someone has seen this before and knows what the dealio is...

I'll be ringing UCD in the morning anyway to (hopefully) sort everything out, so it's (hopefully) not a big deal anyways.

Thanks p*m:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,857 ✭✭✭✭Dave!

Have a look for the module here:
    http://www.ucd.ie/students/course_search.htm

And see if it specifies any prerequisites.

That's all I can think of! They'll sort it out for ya if ya ring anyway.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,854 ✭✭✭Sinfonia

Think I've figured it out...

The system doesn't think I've done the pre-requisite courses (which I have),
    because they had different titles/course codes when I did them (i.e. Before Horizons)

I'll ring 'em up tomorrow, cheers p*m and DMcG

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,608 ✭✭✭breadmonkey

Yeah this happened to me last year. I just emailed the module co-ordinator and once he gave the all clear I enrolled manually via the Programmes Office.

• Advertisement
Advertisement