Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dilemma '06 Look 486 vs '07 Specializesd Sworks Tarmac vs '07 Cinelli Dark Star

Options
  • 28-08-2007 12:27am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7

I know the chances of anyone out there having test ridden all 3 is almost impossible, but i was wondering if i could have your opinion on any of the above bikes or if you have been on any.

I have a choice to make and would appreciate anyones input about ride quality, speed, comfort etc..

I hope to do triathlons and some road racing if that helps.

I find it very hard to get any info on the Cinelli at all.

Any info grateful thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,516 ✭✭✭E@gle.

i think the look 486 has been replaces by the 496

• Registered Users Posts: 2,246 ✭✭✭Hungrycol

Specialized is rated highly and I don't think you'll go far wrong with one. If memory serves me correctly there were two pro teams on Spes in this year TdF. Nice looking bike too.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,516 ✭✭✭E@gle.

Hungrycol wrote:
    Specialized is rated highly and I don't think you'll go far wrong with one. If memory serves me correctly there were two pro teams on Spes in this year TdF. Nice looking bike too.

yeah your right the GEROLSTEINER team and the QUICK-STEP team

Advertisement