Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Crysis Demo : 25th Sep

Options
  • 28-08-2007 12:35am
    Registered Users Posts: 14,181 ✭✭✭✭

And depending on how efficient your computer is at mashing pixels, vertices, shaders, polygons and textures into beautiful three-dimensional vistas, "demos" is either short for "demonstrates"... or "demolishes." Either way, you'll find out on September 25th, when EA releases a PC demo of Crytek's first-person stunner, Crysis. Included in the preview will be the shooter's first level and "a huge surprise from Crytek," which we expect will take the form of canines leaping through windows unexpectedly.

We'll point you to the official Crysis site once the demo becomes available.

http://www.joystiq.com/2007/08/27/crysis-demos-your-system-on-sept-25/

Comments

• Subscribers Posts: 6,408 ✭✭✭conzy

Coooooool!

must buy 8800!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,297 ✭✭✭Ri_Nollaig

my new 8800gts will be waiting

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,413 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

The game itself has been pushed back to november :mad: feck sake was looking forward to a september 14th release :(

• Registered Users Posts: 18,484 ✭✭✭✭Stephen

/salivate

Good stuff for fps junkies coming out on the PC in the next few months :)

Crysis, HL2 Ep2 + TF2 + Portal, Unreal Tournament 3, not to mention Bioshock coming out last week.

mmmm

• Registered Users Posts: 2,748 ✭✭✭Cunny-Funt

I'm hoping the "9800GTX" will be out before or at least near when this game is finally released.

I was gonna grab an 8800ultra there but decided to settle on a x1950pro till this new card comes out.

I'd love to be able to play this game on full when it comes out. But I guess i'll be seeing what its like with the x1950pro with this demo.

• Advertisement
Advertisement