Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

In-line purification for hardwater

Options
  • 28-08-2007 5:52am
    Registered Users Posts: 833 ✭✭✭

Hi all,

I am looking for some advice. I live in a hard-water area and I use the Brita water filters. However it can be a pain as the water isn't always cold (in winter) as the fridge is always packed. If the house is empty hte jug has to be re-filled etc.....Anyway, is there an in-line purification system that can be connected to the kitchen tap cold water supply. (i.e. under the sink)....?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 131 ✭✭eoinhealy

Hi Batman,

There are a few companies selling those systems. I worked for one of them about 4 years ago doing evening work, they are called pure H20. They have a system that filters your water straight from the tap. They fit a small tap on your sink and put the filter and water bottle in the press under the sink.

They are not cheap, but worth looking into. pureh2o.co.uk

• Closed Accounts Posts: 61 ✭✭Finneganjp

http://www.aquaeuro.com/eu/search_result_eu.asp
    I have used this crowd previously and have had no problems with them.

Advertisement