Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone still waiting to get their Res deposit back from last year still

• 28-08-2007 6:25am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,885 ✭✭✭

Only got 10 mins internet so sorry if its been asked already, anybody who stayed in glenomena last year gotten their deposits back yet?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 67 ✭✭Dori Duz

I was living in Roebuck Hall and got my deposit back about 4-6 weeks ago. It was nice to own 315euro for a few weeks!

I think the main office is the one at Merville so give them a ring and maybe they can help.

Edit: Only just realised you said Glenomena. My excuse is that I'm not fully awake...sorry!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,016 ✭✭✭Blush_01

Here's an idea - if you haven't got your deposit back yet, ring the accommodation you were living in? Unless you did some damage, left your room or apartment in a mess, or underpayed your fees, you should be due back €315. (€35 of your deposit is retained for insurance, just in case anything happens to your belongings i.e. if there's a fire etc.)

Advertisement