Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Just got this about an audition in the U.S.A

Options
  • 28-08-2007 8:51am
    Registered Users Posts: 310 ✭✭

Greetings,

My name is John Thomas from GOLD MIND ENTERTAINMENT here in the UNITED STATE OF AMERICA

We came across your advert online and you have been invited to perform at a Concert of over 20,000 people here in the USA.

But before the concert, you will have to come for an Auditioning in the USA.

Don't worry, Your Traveling Ticket Fees, Hotel Reservation, Feeding and every other thing would be taken care off by GOLD MIND ENTERTAINMENT.

So if you are interested please quickly send us an email with the following details:

YOUR FULL NAME.........

OCCUPATION..............

AGE.........

ARE YOU A SINGLE SINGER OR A GROUP SINGER.............? ( IF YOU ARE A GROUP!! ! HOW MANY ARE YOU IN YOUR GROUP? )

ARE YOU A DANCER..................?
    WHAT KIND OF MUSIC DO YOU SING (e.g. Rock, Urban, Country, Techno, Oldies, Jazz)

DO YOU PLAY ANY KIND OF MUSICAL INSTRUMENT (IF YES: WHAT KIND OF MUSICAL INSTRUMENT)
    ANY ONE HAVE ANY ADVICE WHAT I SHOULD DO??????

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,584 ✭✭✭c - 13

First question did you have an advert online that could have been seen ?
    Note the bad grammar.
    Note the questions that would most likely have been answered if the person in question had seen an advert by you.

Looks like a scam to me.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,269 ✭✭✭Blackhorse Slim

lol! John Thomas?

It's a scam, do you have to ask? Reply if you really must, but be aware that this is definitely a scam. best left alone.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,289 ✭✭✭Howard the Duck

hyn-zie wrote:
    My name is John Thomas from GOLD MIND ENTERTAINMENT here in the UNITED STATE OF AMERICA

It's a united state alright....that's good satire:p

• Registered Users Posts: 18,625 ✭✭✭✭BaZmO*

hyn-zie wrote:
    ANY ONE HAVE ANY ADVICE WHAT I SHOULD DO??????
    Your first step would be to ring your Internet Service Provider and ask them to cancel your subscription, because if you don't it won't be long before some Nigerian "businessman" has access to your personal bank account details.

Advertisement